Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Color, Style and Fun all at PBteen

As much as I love the basic home decor, I like to add colors and fun accessories. I found some of my most colorful home accessories from PBteen. Even though the target audience is teens, you don't have to be a teenager to shop there. It kind of gives me that flea market feel, although a rather mass merchandised flea market but never the less I can find fun and interesting accent pieces including furniture.
















Isabelle Iron Bed
$499.00 - $699.00













Roll-Up Checkers
$14.99 (sale)



















Bubble Dot Mirror Set
Set of five in either Blue/Green or Pink/Orange
$69.00 each



















Bahamas Carry-On Suitcase
$129.00 each



















Shellie Sofette
$599.00



















Perfume Bottles
Set of two
$17.99 (sale)



















Big Dot Bath Mat in Pink/Coral
$29.00
















PBteen Classic Sheet Set
$49.00 - $99.00















Classic Monogram Sign
$99.00 each















Cottage Smart Bedside Table
$299.00 each



















Versailles Chandelier
$199.00

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: